Autopsy report of Anuradha Bali ‘Fiza’ inconclusive
Chandigarh: Preliminary autopsy report of Anuradha Bali alias Fiza is inconclusive on the cause of her death, even as the police have begun probing the murder angle in the case.
A news channel reported that the post-mortem report mentions no external injury marks on Fiza’s body. Her viscera sample has been sent for examination to pin point the exact cause of her death.
A team of doctors had conducted the post-mortem yesterday night, hours after her bloated and maggot-infested body was found in her house in Sector 48, Mohali.
As per the police, the decomposed state of her body suggested that Fiza may have died 3-4 days back. She lived alone in the house after the death of her mother some months back.
The police suspect “foul play” as the door of her house was not locked. Also, a liquor bottle, cigarettes, some food items were found in the room.
As per her phone records, the last call she received was on August 1 an 6.12 pm. Investigators are going through her complete call details to identify all those she was in touch in days before her death.
As per reports, the police are questioning two of her friends with whom she was said to be close. Fiza used to go to a discotheque in the Chandigarh every Saturday with them.
She did not go this Saturday but police are verifying the CCTV camera recordings from the pub to check whether her friends had gone there.
Anuradha Bali had shot to fame in 2008 when she eloped with former Haryana deputy chief minister Chander Mohan. They converted to Islam and started to live together. But within months, Mohan dumped her and went back to his family.
Soon afterwards she slipped into depression and was undergoing psychiatric treatment, reports claimed.
She had sworn revenge on Mohan but met with a lonely and horrific end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal