Autopsy report of Anuradha Bali ‘Fiza’ inconclusive
Chandigarh: Preliminary autopsy report of Anuradha Bali alias Fiza is inconclusive on the cause of her death, even as the police have begun probing the murder angle in the case.
A news channel reported that the post-mortem report mentions no external injury marks on Fiza’s body. Her viscera sample has been sent for examination to pin point the exact cause of her death.
A team of doctors had conducted the post-mortem yesterday night, hours after her bloated and maggot-infested body was found in her house in Sector 48, Mohali.
As per the police, the decomposed state of her body suggested that Fiza may have died 3-4 days back. She lived alone in the house after the death of her mother some months back.
The police suspect “foul play” as the door of her house was not locked. Also, a liquor bottle, cigarettes, some food items were found in the room.
As per her phone records, the last call she received was on August 1 an 6.12 pm. Investigators are going through her complete call details to identify all those she was in touch in days before her death.
As per reports, the police are questioning two of her friends with whom she was said to be close. Fiza used to go to a discotheque in the Chandigarh every Saturday with them.
She did not go this Saturday but police are verifying the CCTV camera recordings from the pub to check whether her friends had gone there.
Anuradha Bali had shot to fame in 2008 when she eloped with former Haryana deputy chief minister Chander Mohan. They converted to Islam and started to live together. But within months, Mohan dumped her and went back to his family.
Soon afterwards she slipped into depression and was undergoing psychiatric treatment, reports claimed.
She had sworn revenge on Mohan but met with a lonely and horrific end.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India