Ayodhya case: Hindu Mahasabha files objection
Lucknow: The Hindu Mahasabha, one of the
parties in the Ayodhya title suits, has filed an objection
relating to the judgement of the Allahabad High Court on the
Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid dispute.
The Hindu Mahasabha filed the objection on December
6 before the Lucknow Bench of the Court, Sabha`s counsel H S
Jain told PTI here today.
The objection is likely to come for hearing before the
Court on December 10, he said.
Mahasabha is respondent in suit number four of the
Sunni Central Waqf Board and suit number five of Bhagwan Ram
On September 30, the Allahabad High Court had ruled
that the 2.77 acre disputed land in Ayodhya be divided into
three parts among Hindus and Muslims.
It had also held that the place where the makeshift
temple of Lord Rama currently exists belongs to Hindus.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof