Azhar’s son may have suffered brain dysfunction
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin,
youngest son of Moradabad MP and former Indian cricketer
Mohammad Azharuddin, continued to remain "critical", for the
fifth day on Thursday even as tests indicated dysfunction of his
brain, a medical bulletin said.
In a medical bulletin issued this evening, Apollo
Hospitals (Central Region) CEO Dr K Hari Prasad said, "Brain
function tests conducted on Ayazuddin (in the past few days)
indicate brain dysfunction. And his status remains critical."
Ayazuddin, sustained critical injuries
after a high-end sports bike he was driving skidded off the
road at Puppalguda on Outer Ring Road (ORR) here on Sunday
Ayazuddin`s cousin, Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) who was riding
pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APICET 2016 Results: (apicet.net.in) AP ICET Result 2016, AP Integrated Common Entrance Test Results to be declared today on May 27 at 9 AM
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron