Azhar’s son may have suffered brain dysfunction
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin,
youngest son of Moradabad MP and former Indian cricketer
Mohammad Azharuddin, continued to remain "critical", for the
fifth day on Thursday even as tests indicated dysfunction of his
brain, a medical bulletin said.
In a medical bulletin issued this evening, Apollo
Hospitals (Central Region) CEO Dr K Hari Prasad said, "Brain
function tests conducted on Ayazuddin (in the past few days)
indicate brain dysfunction. And his status remains critical."
Ayazuddin, sustained critical injuries
after a high-end sports bike he was driving skidded off the
road at Puppalguda on Outer Ring Road (ORR) here on Sunday
Ayazuddin`s cousin, Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) who was riding
pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi