Azhar’s son may have suffered brain dysfunction
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin,
youngest son of Moradabad MP and former Indian cricketer
Mohammad Azharuddin, continued to remain "critical", for the
fifth day on Thursday even as tests indicated dysfunction of his
brain, a medical bulletin said.
In a medical bulletin issued this evening, Apollo
Hospitals (Central Region) CEO Dr K Hari Prasad said, "Brain
function tests conducted on Ayazuddin (in the past few days)
indicate brain dysfunction. And his status remains critical."
Ayazuddin, sustained critical injuries
after a high-end sports bike he was driving skidded off the
road at Puppalguda on Outer Ring Road (ORR) here on Sunday
Ayazuddin`s cousin, Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) who was riding
pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!