Azhar’s son may have suffered brain dysfunction
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin,
youngest son of Moradabad MP and former Indian cricketer
Mohammad Azharuddin, continued to remain "critical", for the
fifth day on Thursday even as tests indicated dysfunction of his
brain, a medical bulletin said.
In a medical bulletin issued this evening, Apollo
Hospitals (Central Region) CEO Dr K Hari Prasad said, "Brain
function tests conducted on Ayazuddin (in the past few days)
indicate brain dysfunction. And his status remains critical."
Ayazuddin, sustained critical injuries
after a high-end sports bike he was driving skidded off the
road at Puppalguda on Outer Ring Road (ORR) here on Sunday
Ayazuddin`s cousin, Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) who was riding
pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video