Azhar’s son may have suffered brain dysfunction
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin,
youngest son of Moradabad MP and former Indian cricketer
Mohammad Azharuddin, continued to remain "critical", for the
fifth day on Thursday even as tests indicated dysfunction of his
brain, a medical bulletin said.
In a medical bulletin issued this evening, Apollo
Hospitals (Central Region) CEO Dr K Hari Prasad said, "Brain
function tests conducted on Ayazuddin (in the past few days)
indicate brain dysfunction. And his status remains critical."
Ayazuddin, sustained critical injuries
after a high-end sports bike he was driving skidded off the
road at Puppalguda on Outer Ring Road (ORR) here on Sunday
Ayazuddin`s cousin, Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) who was riding
pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test