Azharuddin’s son continues to remain critical
Hyderabad: The condition of the former cricketer
Mohd Azharuddin`s son Mohd Ayazuddin, who was grievously
injured in a mishap here, continues to remain "very critical".
According to Dr Hari Prasad, CEO Apollo Hospital,
nephrectomy (removal of kidney) was done on Ayazuddin today.
However his neurological status continues to remain a
matter on concern. It is suspected that there may be a
significant brain dysfunction due to anoxia during the period
in which the patient was in a collapsed stage following the
19-year-old Ayazuddin had met with a accident on Sunday
morning when the 1600 cc Suzuki sports bike he was driving
skidded on the outskirts of the city.
Ayazuddin sustained serious injuries in the head, chest
and abdomin. His cousin Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16), who was riding
pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment
at the Apollo hospital.
Azharuddin, who flew in here from London, was in the
hospital with his family members.
Ayazuddin is the younger son of Azharuddin and also
plays local league cricket. He is son of Nourin, first wife of
Azharuddin who divorced her and married actress Sangeeta
Bijlani. Azharuddin and Nourin`s elder son Asaduddin also
plays cricket in the local league.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam