Azharuddin’s son continues to remain critical
Hyderabad: The condition of the former cricketer
Mohd Azharuddin`s son Mohd Ayazuddin, who was grievously
injured in a mishap here, continues to remain "very critical".
According to Dr Hari Prasad, CEO Apollo Hospital,
nephrectomy (removal of kidney) was done on Ayazuddin today.
However his neurological status continues to remain a
matter on concern. It is suspected that there may be a
significant brain dysfunction due to anoxia during the period
in which the patient was in a collapsed stage following the
19-year-old Ayazuddin had met with a accident on Sunday
morning when the 1600 cc Suzuki sports bike he was driving
skidded on the outskirts of the city.
Ayazuddin sustained serious injuries in the head, chest
and abdomin. His cousin Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16), who was riding
pillion, succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment
at the Apollo hospital.
Azharuddin, who flew in here from London, was in the
hospital with his family members.
Ayazuddin is the younger son of Azharuddin and also
plays local league cricket. He is son of Nourin, first wife of
Azharuddin who divorced her and married actress Sangeeta
Bijlani. Azharuddin and Nourin`s elder son Asaduddin also
plays cricket in the local league.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Heat wave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan Lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India