Baalu meets Raja in Tihar jail
New Delhi: DMK Parliamentary Party leader
TR Baalu on Monday met his party colleague and former Telecom
Minister A Raja in Tihar jail.
Baalu enquired about the health of Raja, who is
suffering from ulcer of the stomach and reflux problem.
Raja, arrested by CBI in connection with the scam in
2G spectrum allocation, is in Tihar jail after the court
remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB