Baalu meets Raja in Tihar jail
New Delhi: DMK Parliamentary Party leader
TR Baalu on Monday met his party colleague and former Telecom
Minister A Raja in Tihar jail.
Baalu enquired about the health of Raja, who is
suffering from ulcer of the stomach and reflux problem.
Raja, arrested by CBI in connection with the scam in
2G spectrum allocation, is in Tihar jail after the court
remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review