Baalu meets Raja in Tihar jail
New Delhi: DMK Parliamentary Party leader
TR Baalu on Monday met his party colleague and former Telecom
Minister A Raja in Tihar jail.
Baalu enquired about the health of Raja, who is
suffering from ulcer of the stomach and reflux problem.
Raja, arrested by CBI in connection with the scam in
2G spectrum allocation, is in Tihar jail after the court
remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets