Baalu meets Raja in Tihar jail
New Delhi: DMK Parliamentary Party leader
TR Baalu on Monday met his party colleague and former Telecom
Minister A Raja in Tihar jail.
Baalu enquired about the health of Raja, who is
suffering from ulcer of the stomach and reflux problem.
Raja, arrested by CBI in connection with the scam in
2G spectrum allocation, is in Tihar jail after the court
remanded him in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?