Baba Ramdev to float political party in 2 years
Gopalganj: Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev on Friday
said he would launch a new political outfit within next two
years, but would like to remain as he was.
Ramdev said the prime ministerial candidate for the
party he proposed to be float would be announced after two
years, but he did not dream of becoming prime minister.
Congratulating Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for the
NDA`s landslide victory in the Bihar assembly elections,
Ramdev said it was the vote for development.
Ramdev urged Nitish Kumar to take steps for weeding
out corruption, which he said was the root of all problems
facing the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP