Babbar Khalsa activist was operating fake bank account
Ropar: A case was registered against a
Babbar Khalsa activist arrested some days back for operating a
fake bank account.
Senior Superintendent of Police LK Yadav said that during
interrogation of the Babbar Khalsa activist Harminder Singh
Cherrian, who was arrested by the Police along with Balwinder
Singh Dekwala some days back, it came to light that he had
opened a fake bank account at HDFC bank Morinda.
The address mentioned in the bank account was that of
Gurvir Singh, resident of house number 9 Malhotra colony Ropar
and pasted his own photo on the documents of the account,
The SSP said that the account was used to deposit the
money received from abroad for using the same for carrying
terrorist activities smoothly.
A case under section various sections of the IPC was
registered at Morinda police station in this regard, Yadav
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth