Babbar Khalsa activist was operating fake bank account
Ropar: A case was registered against a
Babbar Khalsa activist arrested some days back for operating a
fake bank account.
Senior Superintendent of Police LK Yadav said that during
interrogation of the Babbar Khalsa activist Harminder Singh
Cherrian, who was arrested by the Police along with Balwinder
Singh Dekwala some days back, it came to light that he had
opened a fake bank account at HDFC bank Morinda.
The address mentioned in the bank account was that of
Gurvir Singh, resident of house number 9 Malhotra colony Ropar
and pasted his own photo on the documents of the account,
The SSP said that the account was used to deposit the
money received from abroad for using the same for carrying
terrorist activities smoothly.
A case under section various sections of the IPC was
registered at Morinda police station in this regard, Yadav
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Must watch VIDEO: When RCB's Virat Kohli, Chris Gayle performed 'Bhangda'
- Michael Schumacher is 'reacting' to treatment: Ex-Ferrari boss
- This lake in Sikkim will leave you spellbound – In pics
- Pakistan needs to actively pursue terrorist organisations using their soil, says US
- PSEB 10th result 2016: Tarn Taran girl Simrandeep Kaur tops Punjab School Education Board 10th result with 99.08%