Bafna reappointed state NCP chief spokesperson
Last Updated: Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 22:54
Mumbai: Senior NCP leader Madan Bafna has been reappointed as chief spokesperson of the party`s Maharashtra unit, party sources said.
Bafna, vice president of state NCP will head the panel of spokespersons, they said.
First Published: Thursday, July 19, 2012 - 22:54
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015