Baggage check-in affected at T-3
New Delhi: The baggage check-in process
at Terminal 3 of IGI airport here was hit on Saturday after an
electrical sub-station went out of service.
The check-in process in row A, C and G was not in use
since morning due to power failure, and baggage belt in these
rows were defunct, airport sources said.
Due to this, the check-in had to be shifted to other
counters, they said adding, the power could not be restored
till late evening.
An ABB employee deployed at the sub-station for
maintenance work, was also injured during repair work.
He was immediately given first aid and was taken to
hospital, a DIAL spokesperson said.
The operation of the affected baggage belts would be
restored soon, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured