Bail to Raja doesn`t mean a clean chit to him: Joshi
New Delhi: Public Accounts Committee Chairperson and BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi today said the bail granted to 2G spectrum scam accused A Raja is part of the law taking its course but it does not mean he has been given a clean chit in the Rs 1.76 Lakh crore scandal.
Asked about the bail granted to Raja, Joshi said the Supreme Court had gone through his case and decided to grant him bail.
"This is the process of law. But I do not think this means that he has been cleared of all the charges," Joshi told reporters.
After spending 15 months in jail, Raja was granted bail yesterday but asked not to visit Tamil Nadu.
The former Telecom Minister attended the Lok Sabha today afternoon for a few minutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief