Bajrang Dal asks Rahul to withdraw anti-RSS statement
Bhubaneswar: Asking Congress leader Rahul
Gandhi to withdraw `his statement against RSS`, Bajrang Dal
on Wednesday advised the young AICC General Secretary `to get his
eye-sight examined` to differentiate and discover who was the
"Rahul Gandhi should get his eyes tested to make out
between a patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit,"
Bajrang Dal national Convenor Subhas Chouhan said in a
statement dubbing RSS as a truly patriotic body.
Chouhan, who was reacting to Gandhi`s statement in
Bhopal that RSS was no different from banned terror outfit
SIMI and that both hold `fundamentalist` views, said Congress`
approach towards terrorism was dangerous.
"As Congress does not see much difference between a
patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit, the number of
anti-nationals are increasing in India by the day," the
Bajrang Dal leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price