Bajrang Dal asks Rahul to withdraw anti-RSS statement
Bhubaneswar: Asking Congress leader Rahul
Gandhi to withdraw `his statement against RSS`, Bajrang Dal
on Wednesday advised the young AICC General Secretary `to get his
eye-sight examined` to differentiate and discover who was the
"Rahul Gandhi should get his eyes tested to make out
between a patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit,"
Bajrang Dal national Convenor Subhas Chouhan said in a
statement dubbing RSS as a truly patriotic body.
Chouhan, who was reacting to Gandhi`s statement in
Bhopal that RSS was no different from banned terror outfit
SIMI and that both hold `fundamentalist` views, said Congress`
approach towards terrorism was dangerous.
"As Congress does not see much difference between a
patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit, the number of
anti-nationals are increasing in India by the day," the
Bajrang Dal leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- China supplying nuclear weapons system to Pakistan, poses threat to US, India
- Xiaomi Mi Drone to be launched today; check out teaser video
- US to seek death penalty against accused South Carolina church shooter
- These pretty Bollywood ‘mermaids’ sizzled in the pristine beaches of Goa – Pics inside
- Newly elected AIADMK MLA SM Seenivel passes away, hours before oath-taking ceremony