Bajrang Dal asks Rahul to withdraw anti-RSS statement
Bhubaneswar: Asking Congress leader Rahul
Gandhi to withdraw `his statement against RSS`, Bajrang Dal
on Wednesday advised the young AICC General Secretary `to get his
eye-sight examined` to differentiate and discover who was the
"Rahul Gandhi should get his eyes tested to make out
between a patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit,"
Bajrang Dal national Convenor Subhas Chouhan said in a
statement dubbing RSS as a truly patriotic body.
Chouhan, who was reacting to Gandhi`s statement in
Bhopal that RSS was no different from banned terror outfit
SIMI and that both hold `fundamentalist` views, said Congress`
approach towards terrorism was dangerous.
"As Congress does not see much difference between a
patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit, the number of
anti-nationals are increasing in India by the day," the
Bajrang Dal leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday