Bajrang Dal asks Rahul to withdraw anti-RSS statement
Bhubaneswar: Asking Congress leader Rahul
Gandhi to withdraw `his statement against RSS`, Bajrang Dal
on Wednesday advised the young AICC General Secretary `to get his
eye-sight examined` to differentiate and discover who was the
"Rahul Gandhi should get his eyes tested to make out
between a patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit,"
Bajrang Dal national Convenor Subhas Chouhan said in a
statement dubbing RSS as a truly patriotic body.
Chouhan, who was reacting to Gandhi`s statement in
Bhopal that RSS was no different from banned terror outfit
SIMI and that both hold `fundamentalist` views, said Congress`
approach towards terrorism was dangerous.
"As Congress does not see much difference between a
patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit, the number of
anti-nationals are increasing in India by the day," the
Bajrang Dal leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims