Bajrang Dal asks Rahul to withdraw anti-RSS statement
Bhubaneswar: Asking Congress leader Rahul
Gandhi to withdraw `his statement against RSS`, Bajrang Dal
on Wednesday advised the young AICC General Secretary `to get his
eye-sight examined` to differentiate and discover who was the
"Rahul Gandhi should get his eyes tested to make out
between a patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit,"
Bajrang Dal national Convenor Subhas Chouhan said in a
statement dubbing RSS as a truly patriotic body.
Chouhan, who was reacting to Gandhi`s statement in
Bhopal that RSS was no different from banned terror outfit
SIMI and that both hold `fundamentalist` views, said Congress`
approach towards terrorism was dangerous.
"As Congress does not see much difference between a
patriotic organisation and a terrorist outfit, the number of
anti-nationals are increasing in India by the day," the
Bajrang Dal leader said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged