Balochistan is Pakistan`s internal problem: India
New Delhi: India on Saturday again rebutted Pakistan`s allegation that New Delhi was fomenting trouble in Balochistan, saying it was Islamabad`s internal problem.
"We have stated it earlier and I say it again that there is no shred of evidence (with Pakistan) of India`s hand in Balochistan," Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao told reporters here.
Rao was asked about Islamabad foreign office spokesperson Abdul Basit claiming that "India is involved in Balochistan and the proof will be disclosed when the time comes".
"Balochistan is an internal problem of Pakistan. It is not our habit to interfere in our neighbours` affairs, for that matter any neighbour. I hope Pakistan will also follow the same role," Rao said.
India has been strongly rejecting the "unfounded" accusation of fomenting insurgency in Balochistan.
Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna on Thursday told Parliament that Pakistan "is fabricating evidence" of India`s alleged role in Balochistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie