Balochistan is Pakistan`s internal problem: India
New Delhi: India on Saturday again rebutted Pakistan`s allegation that New Delhi was fomenting trouble in Balochistan, saying it was Islamabad`s internal problem.
"We have stated it earlier and I say it again that there is no shred of evidence (with Pakistan) of India`s hand in Balochistan," Foreign Secretary Nirupama Rao told reporters here.
Rao was asked about Islamabad foreign office spokesperson Abdul Basit claiming that "India is involved in Balochistan and the proof will be disclosed when the time comes".
"Balochistan is an internal problem of Pakistan. It is not our habit to interfere in our neighbours` affairs, for that matter any neighbour. I hope Pakistan will also follow the same role," Rao said.
India has been strongly rejecting the "unfounded" accusation of fomenting insurgency in Balochistan.
Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna on Thursday told Parliament that Pakistan "is fabricating evidence" of India`s alleged role in Balochistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Why is Sidhu evasive about joining AAP?
- China says South Korea damaged 'mutual trust'
- Susan Rice urges `candour and openness` on Beijing visit
- Would love to star in a Bollywood film: Rick Hoffman
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- UNBELIEVABLE! This visually-impaired Pakistani singer's voice will give you goosebumps - WATCH