Bangalore blasts: Nazeer denies implicating Madani
Kochi: T Nazeer, a key accused in the 2008
Bangalore blasts case, today denied any role in implicating
PDP leader Abdul Naser Madani as accused in the case.
`I have not given any statements implicating Madani in
Bangalore blasts case. Media should find out about it`, Nazeer
told a Malayalam television channel as he came out of the
Special CBI court here after appearing in a case relating to
twin blasts at state transport corporation and private bus
stations in Kozhikode on March 3, 2006 that left two persons
Nazeer and Shafaz, another accused in the case, were
produced before the CBI court, hearing NIA cases, after their
remand period expired today.
The two accused have been further remanded to July seven.
There were media reports alleging that Madani had been
listed as accused in the Bangalore blasts case following a
statement made by Nazeer to investigators.
Madani had been chargesheeted last week by the Karnataka
police for his alleged involvement in the July 26, 2008
blasts, which took place in various places of Bangalore which
claimed the life of a woman and caused injuries several
Police has maintained that it had enough evidence against
the PDP leader, while Madani alleged that Intelligence Bureau
had a role in his being implicated in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`