Bangalore-bound flight help up after hoax call
New Delhi: A Bangalore-bound GoAir flight
with 164 people on board was on Sunday delayed at the airport here
after a passenger, who was late, allegedly made a hoax call
about a bomb being planted on the aircraft.
According to the police, 25-year-old software
professional Abhishek Gupta, who reached the airport late,
made the hoax call to delay the flight and was arrested.
"The caller has been arrested," a senior police official
Police said all 158 passengers and six crew members
aboard the flight were safely evacuated and had reached
terminal six of the airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption