Bangalore-bound flight help up after hoax call
New Delhi: A Bangalore-bound GoAir flight
with 164 people on board was on Sunday delayed at the airport here
after a passenger, who was late, allegedly made a hoax call
about a bomb being planted on the aircraft.
According to the police, 25-year-old software
professional Abhishek Gupta, who reached the airport late,
made the hoax call to delay the flight and was arrested.
"The caller has been arrested," a senior police official
Police said all 158 passengers and six crew members
aboard the flight were safely evacuated and had reached
terminal six of the airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman