Bangalore-bound flight help up after hoax call
New Delhi: A Bangalore-bound GoAir flight
with 164 people on board was on Sunday delayed at the airport here
after a passenger, who was late, allegedly made a hoax call
about a bomb being planted on the aircraft.
According to the police, 25-year-old software
professional Abhishek Gupta, who reached the airport late,
made the hoax call to delay the flight and was arrested.
"The caller has been arrested," a senior police official
Police said all 158 passengers and six crew members
aboard the flight were safely evacuated and had reached
terminal six of the airport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users