Bangalore court issues non-bailable warrant against Madani
Bangalore: A local court on Tuesday issued
a non-bailable warrant against Kerala-based Peoples Democratic
Party leader Abdul Nasser Madani in the case relating to 2008
serial bomb blasts in the city.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Judge Venkatesh
Gurigi ordered that Madani should be produced before the court
on or before June 23.
The city police had on Friday filed an additional
chargesheet in the case listing Madani as the 31st accused.
Madani was suspected to be an associate of T Nazir, LeT`s
South India commander and the prime accused in the serial
According to police, Nazir had told them that he had met
Madani and discussed with him about the July 25, 2008 blast,
which left one dead.
Madani has, however, denied his involvement in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred