Bangla Army chief to review NDA parade
Pune: Bangladesh Army chief Mohammed Abdul Mubeen will review the passing out parade (PoP) of National Defence Academy cadets here later this month, becoming the third foreign dignitary to do so.
"The PoP of the 121st course will be reviewed by General Mubeen on November 29," NDA spokesperson Flight Lieutenant Sreeprakash said here.
The prestigious NDA is the cradle of Indian military leadership and has given several service chiefs and senior commanders in the three forces.
During his visit to Bangladesh in June this year, Army chief Gen VK Singh was the chief guest at the PoP of Bangladesh Military Academy in port city of Chittagong.
India and Bangladesh have been increasing their bilateral military ties in the recent past and have held joint military exercise between their special forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day