Bangla Army chief to review NDA parade
Pune: Bangladesh Army chief Mohammed Abdul Mubeen will review the passing out parade (PoP) of National Defence Academy cadets here later this month, becoming the third foreign dignitary to do so.
"The PoP of the 121st course will be reviewed by General Mubeen on November 29," NDA spokesperson Flight Lieutenant Sreeprakash said here.
The prestigious NDA is the cradle of Indian military leadership and has given several service chiefs and senior commanders in the three forces.
During his visit to Bangladesh in June this year, Army chief Gen VK Singh was the chief guest at the PoP of Bangladesh Military Academy in port city of Chittagong.
India and Bangladesh have been increasing their bilateral military ties in the recent past and have held joint military exercise between their special forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away in Chennai after suffering cardiac arrest; PM Modi pays tribute to Tamil Nadu CM
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what