‘Bangladesh positive to India`s security concerns’
Shillong: Bangladesh has responded positively to India`s security related issues at a meet of the border guards of two countries, a top BSF official said here on Thursday.
The BSF formally handed over a list of 46 Indian
insurgent camps, stated to be in Bangladesh, besides a list of
smugglers and others during the four-day meet with the Border
Guards Bangladesh, the official said.
"We had a very good response from them with regards to
security related issues particularly about the camps of
insurgent groups," the official told agency here.
The four-day BSF-BGB meet also saw the exchange of views
on matters of common concern of the border guarding forces,
the issues of tackling terrorism, infiltration and border
The DDG-level meet attended by BSF IGs from Tripura,
Silchar, Guwahati and Shillong frontier was led by IG
(HQs) S K Mishra while Deputy Director General of BGB Brig
General Abu Sayeed Khan led his 12-member team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!