Bangladeshis may get into census list: Bhagwat
Ranchi: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Sunday
expressed apprehension that a large number of Bangladeshis
could make into the census list if they were not identified
"Identify and deport Bangladeshis back to their
country. Even the court has ordered (it), but no action is
being taken...Otherwise they would lay claims as citizens of
our country," Bhagwat said while addressing an RSS function
"They (Bangladeshis) are taking our food...now
Bangalesh is claiming 300 villages on our border," he claimed.
About country`s neighbours, he said "China is staring
at Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh" while Pakistan is `openly
hostile` towards India. "This should make the nation emerge
much stronger so that no other country can wink at us," he
In an indirect reference to left-wing extremism, the
RSS ideologue said, "they talk gun and we offer talks ...and
unemployed youth have become fodder to them (extremists)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS