Bangladeshis may get into census list: Bhagwat
Ranchi: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Sunday
expressed apprehension that a large number of Bangladeshis
could make into the census list if they were not identified
"Identify and deport Bangladeshis back to their
country. Even the court has ordered (it), but no action is
being taken...Otherwise they would lay claims as citizens of
our country," Bhagwat said while addressing an RSS function
"They (Bangladeshis) are taking our food...now
Bangalesh is claiming 300 villages on our border," he claimed.
About country`s neighbours, he said "China is staring
at Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh" while Pakistan is `openly
hostile` towards India. "This should make the nation emerge
much stronger so that no other country can wink at us," he
In an indirect reference to left-wing extremism, the
RSS ideologue said, "they talk gun and we offer talks ...and
unemployed youth have become fodder to them (extremists)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India