Bangladeshis may get into census list: Bhagwat
Ranchi: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Sunday
expressed apprehension that a large number of Bangladeshis
could make into the census list if they were not identified
"Identify and deport Bangladeshis back to their
country. Even the court has ordered (it), but no action is
being taken...Otherwise they would lay claims as citizens of
our country," Bhagwat said while addressing an RSS function
"They (Bangladeshis) are taking our food...now
Bangalesh is claiming 300 villages on our border," he claimed.
About country`s neighbours, he said "China is staring
at Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh" while Pakistan is `openly
hostile` towards India. "This should make the nation emerge
much stronger so that no other country can wink at us," he
In an indirect reference to left-wing extremism, the
RSS ideologue said, "they talk gun and we offer talks ...and
unemployed youth have become fodder to them (extremists)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30