Bashir meets Ansari, conveys Pak`s desire of improving ties
New Delhi: Pakistan High Commissioner Salman Bashir on Wednesday called on Vice President Hamid Ansari and conveyed the sincere desire of the leadership and people of Pakistan for the improvement of relations between the two countries.
Bashir, who was making a farewell call, also thanked the Vice President for all the courtesies and cooperation extended to him by the government of India.
"He conveyed the sincere desire of the leadership and people of Pakistan for the improvement of relations between the two countries," a Pakistan High Commission release said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway