Batla House encounter: Amar Singh to sit on dharna
Bijnor: Rashtriya Lok Manch chief Amar Singh on Wednesday said he will organise a sit-in protest outside Union Home Minister P Chidambaram`s house over the Batla House encounter case after the Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls.
Addressing an election rally here in Badhpur, the former
Samajwadi Party leader said he will continue to sit on a
dharna outside the Home Minister`s house until he apologised
to Muslims over the Batla House encounter case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'