Be vigilant against fake scribes, CBI tells officers
New Delhi: The country`s premier probe agency
CBI has asked its officers to be vigilant against "fake"
journalists, who might do a sting operation on them.
In a circular, the agency asked them to stay away from
people who "pose as mediapersons".
"The circular has been issued as a routine to alert all
CBI officials to remain vigilant of fake persons who may try
to embarrass them by posing as mediapersons," CBI Information
Officer R K Gaur said.
"We hold the media in high esteem," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress