‘Being trapped in to the NRHM scam`
Basti: Former Minister in the BSP
government in Uttar Pradesh Babu Singh Kushwaha has alleged that he is being trapped into the NRHM scam as a part of a conspiracy hatched by senior bureaucrats.
Principal Secretary Fateh Bahadur Singh and Cabinet
Secretary Shashank Shekhar have hatched the conspiracy against
him, Kushwaha, claimed while talking to reporters yesterday.
He also alleged that some officers in the bureaucracy
were wary of his growing clout and they conspired to trap him
in the NRHM scam and threatened to expose such officials.
In November last year Kushwaha, had expressed similar
apprehensions in a letter written to Uttar Pradesh Chief
He had held the portfolio of Family Welfare Department
before resigning and was expelled from the BSP later.
The former BSP leader created a flutter recently when he
joined BJP in presence of senior leaders Vinay Katiyar and
Surya Pratap Shahi.
Kushwaha`s induction resulted in voices of dissent in the
party after which he wrote a letter to the BJP national
president Nitin Gadkari requesting him to suspend his
membership till proven innocent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered