‘Being trapped in to the NRHM scam`
Basti: Former Minister in the BSP
government in Uttar Pradesh Babu Singh Kushwaha has alleged that he is being trapped into the NRHM scam as a part of a conspiracy hatched by senior bureaucrats.
Principal Secretary Fateh Bahadur Singh and Cabinet
Secretary Shashank Shekhar have hatched the conspiracy against
him, Kushwaha, claimed while talking to reporters yesterday.
He also alleged that some officers in the bureaucracy
were wary of his growing clout and they conspired to trap him
in the NRHM scam and threatened to expose such officials.
In November last year Kushwaha, had expressed similar
apprehensions in a letter written to Uttar Pradesh Chief
He had held the portfolio of Family Welfare Department
before resigning and was expelled from the BSP later.
The former BSP leader created a flutter recently when he
joined BJP in presence of senior leaders Vinay Katiyar and
Surya Pratap Shahi.
Kushwaha`s induction resulted in voices of dissent in the
party after which he wrote a letter to the BJP national
president Nitin Gadkari requesting him to suspend his
membership till proven innocent.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Islamic State 'poster girl' beaten to death by jihadists