Better to be a Rambo than dumbo or scambo: BJP to Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as the controversy over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi rescuing Gujaratis in the flood-hit Uttarakhand state refuses to die down, BJP spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi joined the war of words on Monday when she tweeted that its better “to be a Rambo than a dumbo or a scambo."
‘Rambo’ here refers to the description assigned to Modi by the Congress party after news of him rescuing 15,000 Gujaratis from the Uttarakhand came to light. However, BJP clarified later that Modi never claimed to rescue so many people from his state.
Congress had been regularly commenting on the controversy. Ajay Maken, new head of the party`s communications department, tweeted, “Pyre of many victims of this natural calamity still warm. First BJP tried to take credit of evacuating 15000 in a day."
Lekhi further tweeted that “its thousand times better to be a rambo than a dumbo or a scambo”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!