Better to be a Rambo than dumbo or scambo: BJP to Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as the controversy over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi rescuing Gujaratis in the flood-hit Uttarakhand state refuses to die down, BJP spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi joined the war of words on Monday when she tweeted that its better “to be a Rambo than a dumbo or a scambo."
‘Rambo’ here refers to the description assigned to Modi by the Congress party after news of him rescuing 15,000 Gujaratis from the Uttarakhand came to light. However, BJP clarified later that Modi never claimed to rescue so many people from his state.
Congress had been regularly commenting on the controversy. Ajay Maken, new head of the party`s communications department, tweeted, “Pyre of many victims of this natural calamity still warm. First BJP tried to take credit of evacuating 15000 in a day."
Lekhi further tweeted that “its thousand times better to be a rambo than a dumbo or a scambo”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured