Better to be a Rambo than dumbo or scambo: BJP to Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as the controversy over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi rescuing Gujaratis in the flood-hit Uttarakhand state refuses to die down, BJP spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi joined the war of words on Monday when she tweeted that its better “to be a Rambo than a dumbo or a scambo."
‘Rambo’ here refers to the description assigned to Modi by the Congress party after news of him rescuing 15,000 Gujaratis from the Uttarakhand came to light. However, BJP clarified later that Modi never claimed to rescue so many people from his state.
Congress had been regularly commenting on the controversy. Ajay Maken, new head of the party`s communications department, tweeted, “Pyre of many victims of this natural calamity still warm. First BJP tried to take credit of evacuating 15000 in a day."
Lekhi further tweeted that “its thousand times better to be a rambo than a dumbo or a scambo”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey