Better to be a Rambo than dumbo or scambo: BJP to Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Even as the controversy over Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi rescuing Gujaratis in the flood-hit Uttarakhand state refuses to die down, BJP spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi joined the war of words on Monday when she tweeted that its better “to be a Rambo than a dumbo or a scambo."
‘Rambo’ here refers to the description assigned to Modi by the Congress party after news of him rescuing 15,000 Gujaratis from the Uttarakhand came to light. However, BJP clarified later that Modi never claimed to rescue so many people from his state.
Congress had been regularly commenting on the controversy. Ajay Maken, new head of the party`s communications department, tweeted, “Pyre of many victims of this natural calamity still warm. First BJP tried to take credit of evacuating 15000 in a day."
Lekhi further tweeted that “its thousand times better to be a rambo than a dumbo or a scambo”.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory