Bhartiya Janshakti Party to soon merge with BJP
Ghaziabad: Bhartiya Janshakti Party will
soon merge with the BJP after its founder Uma Bharti was
re-inducted in the main opposition party.
Bhartiya Janshakti Party acting national president
Sanghpriya Gautam said he received a letter from Bharti,
asking him to initiate efforts to merge the party with the
Gautam said he held meetings with the party state heads
and formed a six-member committee to initiate the procedure of
He said the merger procedure will soon be completed.
Bharti was re-inducted in BJP on June 7, six years after
she was expelled from the party. Bhartiya Janshakti Party was
launched on April 30, 2006, in Ujjain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam