Bhujbal shocked by J Dey`s killing
Mumbai: Expressing shock over ace crime
journalist J Dey`s killing in Mumbai on Saturday, Maharashtra PWD
minister Chhagan Bhujbal said the journalist did not `target`
any gang or mafia in particular.
Asked if the killing could be linked to elements from
the underworld or the oil mafia, Bhujbal, former Home
Minister, said, "Dey was a very honest person. He used to
write on underworld. He was not targeting anyone in
particular, whether any gang or any (oil) mafia".
"We are very much shocked to hear this tragic news,"
Bhujbal said. He recalled having attended book release of
`Zero Dial`, written by Dey about informers, three months
ago, in presence of actor Ajay Devgan.
"Dey was not blackmailing anyone. He was a very honest
person. I never imagined this would happen to him," he said.
"I think police will come to know in some time why he
was killed," Bhujbal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...