Bhujbal shocked by J Dey`s killing
Mumbai: Expressing shock over ace crime
journalist J Dey`s killing in Mumbai on Saturday, Maharashtra PWD
minister Chhagan Bhujbal said the journalist did not `target`
any gang or mafia in particular.
Asked if the killing could be linked to elements from
the underworld or the oil mafia, Bhujbal, former Home
Minister, said, "Dey was a very honest person. He used to
write on underworld. He was not targeting anyone in
particular, whether any gang or any (oil) mafia".
"We are very much shocked to hear this tragic news,"
Bhujbal said. He recalled having attended book release of
`Zero Dial`, written by Dey about informers, three months
ago, in presence of actor Ajay Devgan.
"Dey was not blackmailing anyone. He was a very honest
person. I never imagined this would happen to him," he said.
"I think police will come to know in some time why he
was killed," Bhujbal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday