Bhushan attacker warns Anna of `traitors`
New Delhi: The man who had assaulted Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan earlier this month wrote to Anna Hazare Thursday asking him to be cautious of "traitors" in his team.
"I request you to beware of the traitor members of your team... Don`t let them use you for their motives," Inder Verma, Delhi president of Sri Ram Sene, wrote in his letter, copies of which were sent to the media.
"Was Prashant Bhushan unaware of the constitutional status of Kashmir which is the integral part of India? Did he become a lawyer with his father`s help and by unfair means? There is a personal motive behind his statement on Kashmir," he added.
He also offered to give Hazare a Supreme Court lawyer for his movement. "But please keep characterless (people) and traitors like Bhushan away," he wrote.
Inder Verma, along with Vishnu Gupta and Tejender Pal Singh Bagga of the Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena, thrashed Bhushan in his Supreme Court chamber earlier this month for advocating a referendum on Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what