Bhushan attacker warns Anna of `traitors`
New Delhi: The man who had assaulted Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan earlier this month wrote to Anna Hazare Thursday asking him to be cautious of "traitors" in his team.
"I request you to beware of the traitor members of your team... Don`t let them use you for their motives," Inder Verma, Delhi president of Sri Ram Sene, wrote in his letter, copies of which were sent to the media.
"Was Prashant Bhushan unaware of the constitutional status of Kashmir which is the integral part of India? Did he become a lawyer with his father`s help and by unfair means? There is a personal motive behind his statement on Kashmir," he added.
He also offered to give Hazare a Supreme Court lawyer for his movement. "But please keep characterless (people) and traitors like Bhushan away," he wrote.
Inder Verma, along with Vishnu Gupta and Tejender Pal Singh Bagga of the Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena, thrashed Bhushan in his Supreme Court chamber earlier this month for advocating a referendum on Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Jurassic World 2' to begin production in Hawaii next year
- Liam Payne will reunite with One Direction, says his sister
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr
- Planning to visit Africa? Check out these top 5 places for sure
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?