Bhushan attacker warns Anna of `traitors`
New Delhi: The man who had assaulted Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan earlier this month wrote to Anna Hazare Thursday asking him to be cautious of "traitors" in his team.
"I request you to beware of the traitor members of your team... Don`t let them use you for their motives," Inder Verma, Delhi president of Sri Ram Sene, wrote in his letter, copies of which were sent to the media.
"Was Prashant Bhushan unaware of the constitutional status of Kashmir which is the integral part of India? Did he become a lawyer with his father`s help and by unfair means? There is a personal motive behind his statement on Kashmir," he added.
He also offered to give Hazare a Supreme Court lawyer for his movement. "But please keep characterless (people) and traitors like Bhushan away," he wrote.
Inder Verma, along with Vishnu Gupta and Tejender Pal Singh Bagga of the Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena, thrashed Bhushan in his Supreme Court chamber earlier this month for advocating a referendum on Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi