Bhushan attacker warns Anna of `traitors`
New Delhi: The man who had assaulted Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan earlier this month wrote to Anna Hazare Thursday asking him to be cautious of "traitors" in his team.
"I request you to beware of the traitor members of your team... Don`t let them use you for their motives," Inder Verma, Delhi president of Sri Ram Sene, wrote in his letter, copies of which were sent to the media.
"Was Prashant Bhushan unaware of the constitutional status of Kashmir which is the integral part of India? Did he become a lawyer with his father`s help and by unfair means? There is a personal motive behind his statement on Kashmir," he added.
He also offered to give Hazare a Supreme Court lawyer for his movement. "But please keep characterless (people) and traitors like Bhushan away," he wrote.
Inder Verma, along with Vishnu Gupta and Tejender Pal Singh Bagga of the Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena, thrashed Bhushan in his Supreme Court chamber earlier this month for advocating a referendum on Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?