Bhushan attacker warns Anna of `traitors`
New Delhi: The man who had assaulted Team Anna member Prashant Bhushan earlier this month wrote to Anna Hazare Thursday asking him to be cautious of "traitors" in his team.
"I request you to beware of the traitor members of your team... Don`t let them use you for their motives," Inder Verma, Delhi president of Sri Ram Sene, wrote in his letter, copies of which were sent to the media.
"Was Prashant Bhushan unaware of the constitutional status of Kashmir which is the integral part of India? Did he become a lawyer with his father`s help and by unfair means? There is a personal motive behind his statement on Kashmir," he added.
He also offered to give Hazare a Supreme Court lawyer for his movement. "But please keep characterless (people) and traitors like Bhushan away," he wrote.
Inder Verma, along with Vishnu Gupta and Tejender Pal Singh Bagga of the Bhagat Singh Kranti Sena, thrashed Bhushan in his Supreme Court chamber earlier this month for advocating a referendum on Kashmir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag
- UP polls: Congress main agenda is fighting corruption, not political parties: Raj Babbar
- Himachal Pradesh CM's wife to be further quizzed in PMLA case: ED to Delhi HC
- BSNL launches unlimited 3G plan for Rs 1,099, cuts rate by 50%