Bhutan King to arrive in India today
New Delhi: Bhutan King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk and Queen Jetsun Pema will arrive here today on a five-day visit to India.
The Foreign, Home and Economic Affairs Ministers along with a high level delegation will be accompanying them on their visit.
During the visit, the King will meet President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President M Hamid Ansari and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
According to the Ministry of External Affairs, the King`s visit will contribute to further strengthening and expanding the close bilateral relations between the two countries which are unique and are marked by deep understanding and mutual trust.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands