Bhutan King to arrive in India today
New Delhi: Bhutan King Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk and Queen Jetsun Pema will arrive here today on a five-day visit to India.
The Foreign, Home and Economic Affairs Ministers along with a high level delegation will be accompanying them on their visit.
During the visit, the King will meet President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President M Hamid Ansari and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
According to the Ministry of External Affairs, the King`s visit will contribute to further strengthening and expanding the close bilateral relations between the two countries which are unique and are marked by deep understanding and mutual trust.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing