Big B greatest talent of our time: Brown
London: Applauding the cinematic genius of Bollywood mega star Amitabh Bachchan, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown described the actor as one of the “greatest talents” of our time.
Brown spoke glowingly of the 67-year-old star as he presented him with the keys for a Mobile Diabetes Unit at a charity dinner here last night.
The bus, named ‘Amitabh’ in the honour of Big B, will help screen people in Mumbai for diabetes and has been donated by diabetes prevention charity organisation ‘Silver Star’, founded by Indian-origin Labour MP, Keith Vaz in 2007.
“It is a pleasure to be here with Amitabh Bachchan. I talked to him just as we arrived. I was saying that I had 4 million viewers in a TV interview. I asked how many people will watch his next film and he said 500 million people. That shows the greatness of this man,” Brown said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!