Big B to support setting up of family museum in Bareilly
Bareilly (UP): Bollywood mega star Amitabh
Bachchan has extended support to setting up of a museum here
that would display family photographs and letters written by
his poet father to a local litterateur.
In a letter to the Amitabh Bachchan Fans Association
here, the 67-year-old icon said his parents--mother Teji
Bachchan and father Harivansh Rai Bachchan--were frequent
visitors to Bareilly and had fond memories of it till their
last years, director of the association Javed said.
The film star, who hails from Allahabad, has extended
support to club`s plans to set up a museum of Bachchans`
pictures and an exhibition of about 150 rare letters written
by his father to a local litterateur and close friend Nirankar
Dev Sevak, he added.
Big B has also invited the club`s office bearers to his
Mumbai residence to discuss the plan, Javed said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Major Dhyan Chand example of sportsman spirit, patriotism: PM Modi pays tribute to the hockey legend
- Two criminals arrested; stolen motorcycle, arms recovered
- Congress not to project a CM candidate in Gujarat
- Ranveer Singh's rendition of 'Pardesi Pardesi' is so bad it is actually good! - Watch video
- Balochistan Assembly adopts resolution against PM Narendra Modi - Know details