Big B to support setting up of family museum in Bareilly
Bareilly (UP): Bollywood mega star Amitabh
Bachchan has extended support to setting up of a museum here
that would display family photographs and letters written by
his poet father to a local litterateur.
In a letter to the Amitabh Bachchan Fans Association
here, the 67-year-old icon said his parents--mother Teji
Bachchan and father Harivansh Rai Bachchan--were frequent
visitors to Bareilly and had fond memories of it till their
last years, director of the association Javed said.
The film star, who hails from Allahabad, has extended
support to club`s plans to set up a museum of Bachchans`
pictures and an exhibition of about 150 rare letters written
by his father to a local litterateur and close friend Nirankar
Dev Sevak, he added.
Big B has also invited the club`s office bearers to his
Mumbai residence to discuss the plan, Javed said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview