Bilawal Bhutto tweets for peace
New Delhi: "AOA India Peace be with you," is
what 23-year-old Bilawal Bhutto first said as he landed along
with his father and Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari here
Dressed in a dark pathani suit, Bilawal, the heir
apparent, tweeted to announce his landing on Indian soil to
his over 14,000 online followers.
"AOA India Peace be with you. I have just landed in
Delhi. 1st ever visit," the Oxford-educated Chairman of the
Pakistan`s ruling PPP tweeted. AOA is for Allah-o-Akbar (God
A smiling Bilawal, shook hands with officials present to
receive him and his father at the Palam Air Force base and
turned to the media waving his hands.
Within minutes of landing, he along with his father left
in a black limousine for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s
residence where a lunch is being hosted.
He will later accompany his father to Ajmer to pay
obeisance at the shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know