Bilawal Bhutto tweets for peace
New Delhi: "AOA India Peace be with you," is
what 23-year-old Bilawal Bhutto first said as he landed along
with his father and Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari here
Dressed in a dark pathani suit, Bilawal, the heir
apparent, tweeted to announce his landing on Indian soil to
his over 14,000 online followers.
"AOA India Peace be with you. I have just landed in
Delhi. 1st ever visit," the Oxford-educated Chairman of the
Pakistan`s ruling PPP tweeted. AOA is for Allah-o-Akbar (God
A smiling Bilawal, shook hands with officials present to
receive him and his father at the Palam Air Force base and
turned to the media waving his hands.
Within minutes of landing, he along with his father left
in a black limousine for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s
residence where a lunch is being hosted.
He will later accompany his father to Ajmer to pay
obeisance at the shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav