Bilawal Bhutto tweets for peace
New Delhi: "AOA India Peace be with you," is
what 23-year-old Bilawal Bhutto first said as he landed along
with his father and Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari here
Dressed in a dark pathani suit, Bilawal, the heir
apparent, tweeted to announce his landing on Indian soil to
his over 14,000 online followers.
"AOA India Peace be with you. I have just landed in
Delhi. 1st ever visit," the Oxford-educated Chairman of the
Pakistan`s ruling PPP tweeted. AOA is for Allah-o-Akbar (God
A smiling Bilawal, shook hands with officials present to
receive him and his father at the Palam Air Force base and
turned to the media waving his hands.
Within minutes of landing, he along with his father left
in a black limousine for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s
residence where a lunch is being hosted.
He will later accompany his father to Ajmer to pay
obeisance at the shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday