Bilawal Bhutto tweets for peace
New Delhi: "AOA India Peace be with you," is
what 23-year-old Bilawal Bhutto first said as he landed along
with his father and Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari here
Dressed in a dark pathani suit, Bilawal, the heir
apparent, tweeted to announce his landing on Indian soil to
his over 14,000 online followers.
"AOA India Peace be with you. I have just landed in
Delhi. 1st ever visit," the Oxford-educated Chairman of the
Pakistan`s ruling PPP tweeted. AOA is for Allah-o-Akbar (God
A smiling Bilawal, shook hands with officials present to
receive him and his father at the Palam Air Force base and
turned to the media waving his hands.
Within minutes of landing, he along with his father left
in a black limousine for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s
residence where a lunch is being hosted.
He will later accompany his father to Ajmer to pay
obeisance at the shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog