Bilawal Bhutto tweets for peace
New Delhi: "AOA India Peace be with you," is
what 23-year-old Bilawal Bhutto first said as he landed along
with his father and Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari here
Dressed in a dark pathani suit, Bilawal, the heir
apparent, tweeted to announce his landing on Indian soil to
his over 14,000 online followers.
"AOA India Peace be with you. I have just landed in
Delhi. 1st ever visit," the Oxford-educated Chairman of the
Pakistan`s ruling PPP tweeted. AOA is for Allah-o-Akbar (God
A smiling Bilawal, shook hands with officials present to
receive him and his father at the Palam Air Force base and
turned to the media waving his hands.
Within minutes of landing, he along with his father left
in a black limousine for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s
residence where a lunch is being hosted.
He will later accompany his father to Ajmer to pay
obeisance at the shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti in Ajmer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Mathura violence: Judicial probe into Jawahar Bagh incident begins
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Seven killed as car rams into minibus in Kenya's Kwale
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit