BJP accuses state govt of laxity in getting central projects
Kozhikode: The Kerala unit of the BJP today alleged that the state government had shown laxity in securing central projects and also assistance from the Centre.
Speaking to reporters here today, K Surendran, General Secretary of the party said that Kerala had failed to submit their requirements on time to the Centre and are blaming the Centre for no reason of theirs (Centre).
Alleging that the state government had not done anything in securing the safe release of the 46 nurses held up in Iraq, he said the state government was taking credit for the nurses release.
He alleged the state government had shown laxity in getting AIIMS to the state. Despite the Centre initiating steps for starting an AIIMS in Kerala, the Kerala government was unable to find out a site for the project.
The opposition in Kerala, instead of criticising the state government, was blaming the Union government, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Do you know traffic jams can make your body susceptible to cancer? - Read
- Taliban fighters overrun district in eastern Afghanistan
- Sports recap: Five stories that grabbed the headlines this week
- Arun Jaitley's non-participation in SAARC won't matter, says Pak minister — Know what he said
- Live cricket score, live streaming: 2nd ODI - England v Pakistan at Lord's