BJP accuses state govt of laxity in getting central projects
Kozhikode: The Kerala unit of the BJP today alleged that the state government had shown laxity in securing central projects and also assistance from the Centre.
Speaking to reporters here today, K Surendran, General Secretary of the party said that Kerala had failed to submit their requirements on time to the Centre and are blaming the Centre for no reason of theirs (Centre).
Alleging that the state government had not done anything in securing the safe release of the 46 nurses held up in Iraq, he said the state government was taking credit for the nurses release.
He alleged the state government had shown laxity in getting AIIMS to the state. Despite the Centre initiating steps for starting an AIIMS in Kerala, the Kerala government was unable to find out a site for the project.
The opposition in Kerala, instead of criticising the state government, was blaming the Union government, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state