BJP accuses state govt of laxity in getting central projects
Kozhikode: The Kerala unit of the BJP today alleged that the state government had shown laxity in securing central projects and also assistance from the Centre.
Speaking to reporters here today, K Surendran, General Secretary of the party said that Kerala had failed to submit their requirements on time to the Centre and are blaming the Centre for no reason of theirs (Centre).
Alleging that the state government had not done anything in securing the safe release of the 46 nurses held up in Iraq, he said the state government was taking credit for the nurses release.
He alleged the state government had shown laxity in getting AIIMS to the state. Despite the Centre initiating steps for starting an AIIMS in Kerala, the Kerala government was unable to find out a site for the project.
The opposition in Kerala, instead of criticising the state government, was blaming the Union government, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth