BJP accuses state govt of laxity in getting central projects
Kozhikode: The Kerala unit of the BJP today alleged that the state government had shown laxity in securing central projects and also assistance from the Centre.
Speaking to reporters here today, K Surendran, General Secretary of the party said that Kerala had failed to submit their requirements on time to the Centre and are blaming the Centre for no reason of theirs (Centre).
Alleging that the state government had not done anything in securing the safe release of the 46 nurses held up in Iraq, he said the state government was taking credit for the nurses release.
He alleged the state government had shown laxity in getting AIIMS to the state. Despite the Centre initiating steps for starting an AIIMS in Kerala, the Kerala government was unable to find out a site for the project.
The opposition in Kerala, instead of criticising the state government, was blaming the Union government, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today