BJP accuses state govt of laxity in getting central projects
Kozhikode: The Kerala unit of the BJP today alleged that the state government had shown laxity in securing central projects and also assistance from the Centre.
Speaking to reporters here today, K Surendran, General Secretary of the party said that Kerala had failed to submit their requirements on time to the Centre and are blaming the Centre for no reason of theirs (Centre).
Alleging that the state government had not done anything in securing the safe release of the 46 nurses held up in Iraq, he said the state government was taking credit for the nurses release.
He alleged the state government had shown laxity in getting AIIMS to the state. Despite the Centre initiating steps for starting an AIIMS in Kerala, the Kerala government was unable to find out a site for the project.
The opposition in Kerala, instead of criticising the state government, was blaming the Union government, he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir