BJP attacks Congress over dynastic politics
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: After playing a crisis manager to build consensus within the Bharatiya Janata Party on Narendra Modi`s elevation as prime ministerial candidate, BJP general secretary Ananth Kumar on Thursday targeted Congress for practising dynastic politics.
In BJP, people are elected in democratic manner, Kumar said.
Targeting Congress party in which dynastic politics is prevalent, Kumar said selection is not an issue in the ruling party since "Wahah to jo banega, Janam se banega, karam se nahi".
Kumar was clearly talking about Rahul, the 42-year-old scion of the Gandhi dynasty.
The battle between the BJP and the Congress is set to be one between Narendra Modi, the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, and Rahul Gandhi, the Congress party’s not-willing-to-be-PM candidate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- DDA's next housing scheme could be completely online
- Now tune into popular FM radio stations on trains with Rail Radio Service
- MCI could be dead; new body may nurse medical education in India
- G20 nations warn of Brexit risk to global growth