BJP blames Centre for inflation
Jhansi: Accusing the Centre of failing
to curb inflation, the BJP on Saturday said people sitting on senior
posts in the government are giving contradictory statements on
"While Finance Minister had said inflation will come
down by December, economic advisor to PM said it will ease by
March next year," BJP national vice president Kalraj Mishra
said during his `Jan Swabhiman` yatra here.
"People must be told who is saying the truth.The
government has failed to handle the issue of inflation," he
Kalraj further said loan waiver scheme for farmers
launched by the Centre is "benefitting only the defaulters and
who had no intention to repay. Farmers, who intended to repay
or those who deposited some installments were not covered
under the scheme."
Hitting out at ruling BSP in Uttar Pradesh, he said the
government has failed to develop infrastructure facilities and
roads were in a poor condition across the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'