BJP claims floor coordination with Left in Parl
New Delhi: The BJP on Monday claimed that there will be floor coordination between the NDA and the Left during the Winter Session of Parliament, including support to each other`s motions on issues like price rise and black
"The NDA and Left will have floor coordination during the Winter Session of Parliament. The entire opposition has agreed on both the matters. As one party cannot give two adjournment notices, we have divided it with NDA moving one motion and Left the other.
"We have had a broad discussion with them and we have full faith there will be floor coordination with each other," said BJP leader SS Ahluwalia, when asked if the Left would support the NDA on other issues.
However, sources in the CPI-M said they were not aware of any mutual agreement between the NDA and the Left, as whatever assurance has been given to BJP leaders may have been given by CPI leader Gurudas Dasgupta.
The CPI-M leaders felt that it would be normal to expect the NDA to support the adjournment motion on price rise, to be brought by the Left.
On the Lokpal Bill, the BJP leader said the report of Parliamentary Committee is likely to be presented on December 7 and will work for getting the Bill passed before December 21.
With regard to the issue of black money, he demanded that the list of names received by the government from foreign banks should be put before Parliament. "There are as many as 782 names provided by foreign banks to the government," he claimed.
On the support of AIADMK to the opposition strategy to be adopted in the Winter Session of Parliament, Ahluwalia said they had talked to them also.
On the issue of handing over the declaration by NDA MPs in Parliament on their not possessing any illegal money abroad, Ahluwalia said the BJP Parliamentary Party will meet on Wednesday to chalk out the plan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani