BJP claims floor coordination with Left in Parl
New Delhi: The BJP on Monday claimed that there will be floor coordination between the NDA and the Left during the Winter Session of Parliament, including support to each other`s motions on issues like price rise and black
"The NDA and Left will have floor coordination during the Winter Session of Parliament. The entire opposition has agreed on both the matters. As one party cannot give two adjournment notices, we have divided it with NDA moving one motion and Left the other.
"We have had a broad discussion with them and we have full faith there will be floor coordination with each other," said BJP leader SS Ahluwalia, when asked if the Left would support the NDA on other issues.
However, sources in the CPI-M said they were not aware of any mutual agreement between the NDA and the Left, as whatever assurance has been given to BJP leaders may have been given by CPI leader Gurudas Dasgupta.
The CPI-M leaders felt that it would be normal to expect the NDA to support the adjournment motion on price rise, to be brought by the Left.
On the Lokpal Bill, the BJP leader said the report of Parliamentary Committee is likely to be presented on December 7 and will work for getting the Bill passed before December 21.
With regard to the issue of black money, he demanded that the list of names received by the government from foreign banks should be put before Parliament. "There are as many as 782 names provided by foreign banks to the government," he claimed.
On the support of AIADMK to the opposition strategy to be adopted in the Winter Session of Parliament, Ahluwalia said they had talked to them also.
On the issue of handing over the declaration by NDA MPs in Parliament on their not possessing any illegal money abroad, Ahluwalia said the BJP Parliamentary Party will meet on Wednesday to chalk out the plan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city