BJP condemns bomb attack on Israeli embassy car
New Delhi: Condemning the bomb attack on
an Israeli embassy vehicle here on Monday, BJP expressed hope that
the "real culprits" behind it and the eight other terror acts
since 26/11 will be caught and punished.
"BJP condemns the dastardly terror attack on a car of
the Israeli embassy in the national capital and that too in
the vicinity of the Prime Minister`s Race Course residence.
This is a serious development," party spokesperson Prakash
The opposition expressed hope that the culprits behind
today`s attack will be nabbed immediately.
Expressing concern over the larger issue of terror
attacks in different parts of the country, BJP alleged that
the government has failed to solve these cases satisfactorily.
"Today is the second anniversary of the attack on the
German Bakery in Pune. A Chabad House was located near the
bakery where the blast had taken place. In the 26/11 Mumbai
attack also a Chabad House was one of the targets," Javadekar
He also referred to a reported foiled attack on the
Israeli embassy in Georgia. "The sequence of these attacks is
a matter of concern," he said.
The party also said it prays for the speedy recovery
of those injured in today`s attack.
"This shows how international terror is growing. We
hope the real culprits will be nabbed. There have been eight
terror attacks since 26/11 and not a single case has been
completely solved," Javadekar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report