BJP condemns bomb attack on Israeli embassy car
New Delhi: Condemning the bomb attack on
an Israeli embassy vehicle here on Monday, BJP expressed hope that
the "real culprits" behind it and the eight other terror acts
since 26/11 will be caught and punished.
"BJP condemns the dastardly terror attack on a car of
the Israeli embassy in the national capital and that too in
the vicinity of the Prime Minister`s Race Course residence.
This is a serious development," party spokesperson Prakash
The opposition expressed hope that the culprits behind
today`s attack will be nabbed immediately.
Expressing concern over the larger issue of terror
attacks in different parts of the country, BJP alleged that
the government has failed to solve these cases satisfactorily.
"Today is the second anniversary of the attack on the
German Bakery in Pune. A Chabad House was located near the
bakery where the blast had taken place. In the 26/11 Mumbai
attack also a Chabad House was one of the targets," Javadekar
He also referred to a reported foiled attack on the
Israeli embassy in Georgia. "The sequence of these attacks is
a matter of concern," he said.
The party also said it prays for the speedy recovery
of those injured in today`s attack.
"This shows how international terror is growing. We
hope the real culprits will be nabbed. There have been eight
terror attacks since 26/11 and not a single case has been
completely solved," Javadekar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore