BJP condemns bomb attack on Israeli embassy car
New Delhi: Condemning the bomb attack on
an Israeli embassy vehicle here on Monday, BJP expressed hope that
the "real culprits" behind it and the eight other terror acts
since 26/11 will be caught and punished.
"BJP condemns the dastardly terror attack on a car of
the Israeli embassy in the national capital and that too in
the vicinity of the Prime Minister`s Race Course residence.
This is a serious development," party spokesperson Prakash
The opposition expressed hope that the culprits behind
today`s attack will be nabbed immediately.
Expressing concern over the larger issue of terror
attacks in different parts of the country, BJP alleged that
the government has failed to solve these cases satisfactorily.
"Today is the second anniversary of the attack on the
German Bakery in Pune. A Chabad House was located near the
bakery where the blast had taken place. In the 26/11 Mumbai
attack also a Chabad House was one of the targets," Javadekar
He also referred to a reported foiled attack on the
Israeli embassy in Georgia. "The sequence of these attacks is
a matter of concern," he said.
The party also said it prays for the speedy recovery
of those injured in today`s attack.
"This shows how international terror is growing. We
hope the real culprits will be nabbed. There have been eight
terror attacks since 26/11 and not a single case has been
completely solved," Javadekar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj