BJP creating instability, says Congress
New Delhi: The Congress Monday accused the BJP of trying to create instability by demanding the dismissal of the Uttarakhand government over its disaster management post floods in the mountainous state.
"The demand for dismissal is an attempt to create instability. All parties should help the state government," Congress general secretary Ajay Maken told reporters.
"The (Congress) government in Uttarakhand has not been able to rise to the occasion. They ought to be dismissed for being inept and incompetent," Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha and BJP leader Sushma Swaraj tweeted.
"It is expected of the BJP that they will come forward and set up relief camps in Uttarakhand," said Maken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack