BJP demands special allowance for SSA teachers
Itanagar: The BJP in Arunachal Pradesh Monday
demanded the state government to make a provision for Special Compensatory Allowance (SCA) for the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
(SSA) teachers working in remote areas for improving the education sector of the state.
"Such step will boost the morale of SSA teachers who are
actually manning the government run various primary and middle
schools in different parts and help the government to fulfill
its basic objectives in bringing education to the door step of
rural masses," the party said in a statement.
It questioned the state government as to why it should not
take a liberal and appropriate decision of giving at least one
time financial benefits by increasing the salary up to 50 per
cent for the SSA teachers considering the peculiar and other
ground level problems being faced by them in discharging their
"When regular teachers getting their due salaries in time
the delay in disbursement of salary for the SSA teachers for
months together forced them to face embarrassing situation
which certainly affects the integrity of their service also,"
the party pointed out and called for immediate remedial
Lauding the initiative of the Dorjee-Khandu government for
regularization of the SSA teachers as good gesture, the party
also urged the government to continue the process at regular
interval considering the devotion, sincerity in service and
age factor of such teachers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India