BJP doing well with Narendra Modi leading campaign, says Raman Singh
Rameswaram: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Tuesday said BJP would win the coming assembly elections in four states, including in his state, and the next year`s Lok Sabha polls.
"BJP is doing extremely well" with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi leading the election campaign and he was confident the party would win in the assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi and Rajasthan, he told reporters here.
Singh, who offered prayers at the famous Lord Ramanathaswamy temple here with his family members, said he was also confident that the BJP would win in the Lok Sabha elections in 2014.
On his state, Singh said he was satisfied with the performance of the government-led by him and asserted that BJP would retain power.
Earlier, temple priest Vittal Parvey sprinkled water from 22 holy water sites on the Chief Minister and his family members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant