BJP follows RSS directions as it is RSS`s political arm: CPIM
Hyderabad: Communist Party of India
(Marxist) leader Sitaram Yechury on Sunday said that the BJP was
an extended political arm of the RSS and followed its
"BJP is nothing but the political arm of the RSS and
follows its guidance," Yechury told reporters here while
commenting on the ongoing developments in the BJP.
"For BJP, it is the essential Hindutva hardcore agenda
which was creating problems in the party and the party could
not sideline any of the RSS directions," the CPI (M) leader
Without concentrating on burning issues like price rise,
drought and other people`s problems, the party (BJP) was
"quarelling" over Jinnah and two-nation theory, the CPI (M)
polit-buro member said.
On People`s issues, on economic policies and on strategic
relations with USA, between the BJP and Congress there is
little difference, Yechury added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory