BJP for dismissal of Moily
New Delhi: Demands for dismissal of Petroleum Minister M Veerappa Moily were made in the Lok Sabha Tuesday by BJP members following reports alleging that a corporate giant provided funds to his family-controlled trust when he headed the Corporate Affairs Ministry.
"Dismiss Moily" chanted BJP members during the Zero Hour.
Their shouts were drowned in the din created by DMK and AIADMK members, who had stormed the Well on the Sri Lankan Tamils issue.
Moily was not present in the House.
The reports had claimed that the Kissan Sabha Trust (KST), headed by him and run by his family members, had received funds from a corporate giant last year when he was the Corporate Affairs Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam