BJP for dismissal of Moily
New Delhi: Demands for dismissal of Petroleum Minister M Veerappa Moily were made in the Lok Sabha Tuesday by BJP members following reports alleging that a corporate giant provided funds to his family-controlled trust when he headed the Corporate Affairs Ministry.
"Dismiss Moily" chanted BJP members during the Zero Hour.
Their shouts were drowned in the din created by DMK and AIADMK members, who had stormed the Well on the Sri Lankan Tamils issue.
Moily was not present in the House.
The reports had claimed that the Kissan Sabha Trust (KST), headed by him and run by his family members, had received funds from a corporate giant last year when he was the Corporate Affairs Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it