BJP for dismissal of Moily
New Delhi: Demands for dismissal of Petroleum Minister M Veerappa Moily were made in the Lok Sabha Tuesday by BJP members following reports alleging that a corporate giant provided funds to his family-controlled trust when he headed the Corporate Affairs Ministry.
"Dismiss Moily" chanted BJP members during the Zero Hour.
Their shouts were drowned in the din created by DMK and AIADMK members, who had stormed the Well on the Sri Lankan Tamils issue.
Moily was not present in the House.
The reports had claimed that the Kissan Sabha Trust (KST), headed by him and run by his family members, had received funds from a corporate giant last year when he was the Corporate Affairs Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- US Open: Ramkumar Ramanathan falls in first round of qualifiers
- Gems, jewellery exports up about 12% in Apr-Jul FY17
- India responds to Pakistan's offer for talks, says will discuss only cross-border terror
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This man doesn't give a damn to traffic rules, threatens people on Noida roads; his car has VIP horn - WATCH
- Mercedes GLE 400 4MATIC petrol variant launched in India at Rs 74.9 lakh