BJP gives Privilege notice against PM in Parliament
New Delhi: Taking exception to Prime Minister
Manmohan Singh`s announcement outside Parliament rejecting
demand for JPC into the IPL and phone tapping rows, BJP has
given privilege notices in both Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha.
"I have got the notice. It is under my consideration,"
Speaker Meira Kumar observed in the Lok Sabha after the BJP
Deputy Leader Gopinath Munde supported by several of his party
colleagues including Yashwant Sinha raised the matter.
Rajya Sabha Chairman Hamid Ansari has also received a
similar notice from BJP member Prakash Javadekar.
Deputy Chairman K Rahman Khan said in the House that the
notice was under consideration.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside