BJP has `use and throw` policy: Ajit Pawar
Beed: Although BJP was nurtured by LK Advani, the stalwart had now been sidelined by the party in favour of Narendra Modi, senior NCP leader and Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar said on Monday.
"Advani has been now sidelined. BJP leaders now flock to Modi. BJP has a use and throw policy," alleged Pawar, referring to Modi`s nomination as the BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate.
Pawar was speaking at a function where former BJP leader Dhananjay Munde was felicitated.
Munde joined NCP after falling out with his uncle Gopinath Munde, and was recently re-elected as an MLC.
Denying that he was responsible for the rift between Dhananjay and his uncle, Pawar said the former had not received his due in BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam