BJP has `use and throw` policy: Ajit Pawar
Beed: Although BJP was nurtured by LK Advani, the stalwart had now been sidelined by the party in favour of Narendra Modi, senior NCP leader and Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar said on Monday.
"Advani has been now sidelined. BJP leaders now flock to Modi. BJP has a use and throw policy," alleged Pawar, referring to Modi`s nomination as the BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate.
Pawar was speaking at a function where former BJP leader Dhananjay Munde was felicitated.
Munde joined NCP after falling out with his uncle Gopinath Munde, and was recently re-elected as an MLC.
Denying that he was responsible for the rift between Dhananjay and his uncle, Pawar said the former had not received his due in BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi