BJP hits back at Digvijay Singh
New Delhi: Hitting back at Digvijay Singh for his attack on Nitin Gadkari, BJP on Thursday asked what is his locus standi to make such allegations and why he had not spoken about 2G scam and Coalgate.
Singh had repeated his allegations against BJP Chief Gadkari, asking him to clarify the source of funding of his company. He further said Gadkari has not answered the questions raised by him.
"Digvijay Singh keeps making such statements everyday. We want to know from the Congress party as to what is his status. He is not a spokesperson of the Congress. He keeps making these baseless insinuations," BJP Chief spokesperson Ravi Shankar Prasad said.
He insisted that Singh does not speak on issues like 2G spectrum allocations, Coalgate and other scams.
"Singh had also said Suresh Kalmadi is innocent in the Commonwealth Games scam," Prasad said.
BJP maintained that Singh is facing charges in a scam in Madhya Pradesh and the probe is on against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port