BJP is fighting against corruption: Advani
Madurai: Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader L.K.Advani Thursday stressed that his party is a strong national party and is fighting hard to abolish corruption and black money.
Addressing the party`s state conclave here, Advani said that the party can take credit for ensuring bi-polar polity in the country and the achievement was a result of systematic planning by the party leaders and workers.
In her address, Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said that the parliamentary delegation led by her to Sri Lanka recently has served its purpose.
She said that the visit of the parliamentary delegation was not a junket and the apprehensions of some policitical parties were misplaced, regretting the decision of AIADMK and DMK to pull their members out of the delegation at the last minute.
She said the delegation had free discussions with the internally displaced people in the island nation and also told the Sri Lankan government to solve the problem politically.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference