BJP is fighting against corruption: Advani
Madurai: Senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader L.K.Advani Thursday stressed that his party is a strong national party and is fighting hard to abolish corruption and black money.
Addressing the party`s state conclave here, Advani said that the party can take credit for ensuring bi-polar polity in the country and the achievement was a result of systematic planning by the party leaders and workers.
In her address, Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said that the parliamentary delegation led by her to Sri Lanka recently has served its purpose.
She said that the visit of the parliamentary delegation was not a junket and the apprehensions of some policitical parties were misplaced, regretting the decision of AIADMK and DMK to pull their members out of the delegation at the last minute.
She said the delegation had free discussions with the internally displaced people in the island nation and also told the Sri Lankan government to solve the problem politically.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail