BJP keeps up protest, Parliament disrupted again
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) continued its protests demanding Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s resignation Monday, resulting in both houses of Parliament getting adjourned till 12 noon as soon as the members met.
The BJP kept up its chant demanding the resignation of the prime minister over coal block allocations, and the presiding officers of the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha adjourned the Houses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Had I stayed with AB de Villiers a little longer, it would have been different: Virat Kohli
- IPL 2016: Individual awards for outstanding players
- IPL 2016 final: It was a total team effort, says SRH's captain David Warner
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000