BJP keeps up protest, Parliament disrupted again
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) continued its protests demanding Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s resignation Monday, resulting in both houses of Parliament getting adjourned till 12 noon as soon as the members met.
The BJP kept up its chant demanding the resignation of the prime minister over coal block allocations, and the presiding officers of the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha adjourned the Houses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India