BJP launches `Mere Sapno Ka Bharat` on India272+ portal
New Delhi: Aimed at providing a platform for common people to share their dreams for India and ways of achieving it, BJP on Sunday launched its nationwide initiative "Mere Sapno Ka Bharat" on the India272+ portal.
"It is an idea-centric and pro-people initiative with focus on empowering the average Indian to contribute towards nation building. The emphasis is on inviting ideas from the common man ideas that will contribute towards improving the current-day governance and working," a BJP statement said.
Party president Rajnath Singh while launching the initiative also extended his Republic Day greetings to the people.
Through the online medium, a volunteer has to record or click a video or photo and post them on the India 272+ platform.
Their thoughts on bettering day-to-day functioning will then be reviewed by a panel of esteemed judges like Kirron Kher and Paresh Rawal. The group of finalists shall meet to discuss ideas with Narendra Modi, the statement said.
The BJP`s prime ministerial candidate recently shared his idea of India and taking the message forward. This initiative by the Traditional Campaign Committee under Smriti Irani is aimed at giving a platform to common citizens to share their dreams for India and ways to achieve them, the statement said.
Targeting the Centre for its "era of poor governance", which had led to "inflation, nepotism and colossal corruption", the party said every Indian still hopes for a new dawn and day that will lay the foundation of the country of their dreams.
"It is time to transform this dream into reality with small ideas that can make a big difference making our daily lives simpler," the statement added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Fire at police station near Chennai's Marina Beach; police disperse protesters