BJP leaders reach Gujarat Bhavan to meet Narendra Modi
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders Ravi Shankar Prasad, Nirmala Sitharaman, and Sushma Swaraj reached Gujarat Bhavan on Monday to meet Prime Minister-designate Narendra Modi before his swearing-in as the 15th prime minister of India.
The stage is set for swearing-in of Modi at a grand function in Rashtrapati Bhawan today at 6 PM.
Leaders from SAARC countries including Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Nepal PM Sushil Koirala, Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai, Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa and Maldivian President Abdulla Yameen Abdul Gayoom, Bhutan Prime Minister Tshering Tobgay and Bangladesh Parliament Speaker Dr. Shirin Sharmin Chaudhury and Mauritius Prime Minister Navin Ramgoolam will be attending the grand ceremony.
President Pranab Mukherjee will be administering the oath of office and secrecy to Modi and his council of ministers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights