BJP minus JD(U) is zero in Bihar: Deo
Thrissur (Kerala): BJP`s position in Bihar would be miserable and reduced to "zero" if JD(U) severs ties with NDA, Union Minister Raj V Kishore Chandra Deo said on Saturday.
As JD(U) was based in Bihar, there would not be much importance at the national level if it distanced itself from NDA, Deo told reporters at the South Asian School of Local Governance at nearby Mulamkunnathukavu.
To a query on the political impact if JD(U) comes out of NDA, the Panchayat Raj minister said "there will be a psychological impact."
The BJP minus JD(U) is zero in Bihar, he added.
Answering another query on Congress` prospects in the next general elections in the event of Federal Front becoming a reality, he said it was only "speculation" and there are miles to go for its materialisation.
Earlier, the minister attended a workshop on panchayati raj during his visit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley