BJP MPs framed in cash-for-vote case: Gadkari
Ayodhya: BJP national president Nitin
Gadkari on Thursday claimed that the party MPs were being "framed"
in the cash for vote case and they were innocent.
He alleged that the UPA was responsible for the scam. "I
can`t say whether Prime Minister Manmohan Singh knows or not,"
he told reporters on the sidelines of party`s Vijay Sankalp
"Our MPs are being framed in the case and they are
innocent," he added.
In reply to a question, the BJP president said that
the party`s issue was that of Ram Raj.
"When Ram Raj is established, temple will automatically
get constructed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi