BJP MPs framed in cash-for-vote case: Gadkari
Ayodhya: BJP national president Nitin
Gadkari on Thursday claimed that the party MPs were being "framed"
in the cash for vote case and they were innocent.
He alleged that the UPA was responsible for the scam. "I
can`t say whether Prime Minister Manmohan Singh knows or not,"
he told reporters on the sidelines of party`s Vijay Sankalp
"Our MPs are being framed in the case and they are
innocent," he added.
In reply to a question, the BJP president said that
the party`s issue was that of Ram Raj.
"When Ram Raj is established, temple will automatically
get constructed," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai