BJP MPs framed in cash-for-vote case: Gadkari
Ayodhya: BJP national president Nitin
Gadkari on Thursday claimed that the party MPs were being "framed"
in the cash for vote case and they were innocent.
He alleged that the UPA was responsible for the scam. "I
can`t say whether Prime Minister Manmohan Singh knows or not,"
he told reporters on the sidelines of party`s Vijay Sankalp
"Our MPs are being framed in the case and they are
innocent," he added.
In reply to a question, the BJP president said that
the party`s issue was that of Ram Raj.
"When Ram Raj is established, temple will automatically
get constructed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees