BJP MPs framed in cash-for-vote case: Gadkari
Ayodhya: BJP national president Nitin
Gadkari on Thursday claimed that the party MPs were being "framed"
in the cash for vote case and they were innocent.
He alleged that the UPA was responsible for the scam. "I
can`t say whether Prime Minister Manmohan Singh knows or not,"
he told reporters on the sidelines of party`s Vijay Sankalp
"Our MPs are being framed in the case and they are
innocent," he added.
In reply to a question, the BJP president said that
the party`s issue was that of Ram Raj.
"When Ram Raj is established, temple will automatically
get constructed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'