BJP not allowing Parliament to work: Jaiswal
Sambhal: Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal has alleged that BJP and other opposition parties were not allowing Parliament to proceed on the issue of FDI even though the government was ready for a debate.
Talking to the reporters here Jaiswal, who came to attend the concluding ceremony of Kalki mahotsava last night, said, the government was ready for a debate under section 184 but the BJP and other opposition parties were stalling Parliament.
He alleged that BJP was unnecessarily protesting in the name of FDI and coal block allotment, even when the states have been given a free hand whether they implement FDI or not.
Jaiswal said, he wanted to question those opposing FDI whether any debate was conducted on such issue under the rule during NDA regime.
"If it`s not bullying then what it is," he said.
The minister alleged that BJP`s statement on 2G issue was laughable and smells of conspiracy.
He said that whether its 2G or coal block allotment, CAG report was not completely correct and he alleged, a conspiracy to defame the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31