BJP not allowing Parliament to work: Jaiswal
Sambhal: Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal has alleged that BJP and other opposition parties were not allowing Parliament to proceed on the issue of FDI even though the government was ready for a debate.
Talking to the reporters here Jaiswal, who came to attend the concluding ceremony of Kalki mahotsava last night, said, the government was ready for a debate under section 184 but the BJP and other opposition parties were stalling Parliament.
He alleged that BJP was unnecessarily protesting in the name of FDI and coal block allotment, even when the states have been given a free hand whether they implement FDI or not.
Jaiswal said, he wanted to question those opposing FDI whether any debate was conducted on such issue under the rule during NDA regime.
"If it`s not bullying then what it is," he said.
The minister alleged that BJP`s statement on 2G issue was laughable and smells of conspiracy.
He said that whether its 2G or coal block allotment, CAG report was not completely correct and he alleged, a conspiracy to defame the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried